Good2Go Competition at the Royal Winter Fair
FoodShare is once again partnering with the Royal Winter Fair to run a province-wide competition for High School Chefs. Please see the attached PDF flyer for more details.
Schools are invited to submit recipes that meet the following criteria:
- feature local, seasonal Ontario produce
- work as an easy, fast food option for high school cafeterias
- meet the Province of Ontario’s School Nutrition Standards (PPM-150)
- demonstrate creativity and culinary prowess
- reflect Ontario’s culinary diversity
- look, taste and smell delicious
Recipes must be submitted by 5pm on Friday, October 21st 2016 to: email@example.com.
plicants are requested to submit an original photo of their creations alongside the recipe submission.
Three finalist schools will be announced on October 28th.
The three finalist schools will receive a $300 travel subsidy to attend the Royal Winter Fair for the live cook-off on Tuesday November 8th from 12-2pm.
Great prizes to be won!
For more information: Brooke Ziebell, Field to Table Schools Senior Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org